John Holland is one of Australia’s most diverse building, engineering, and service provider organisations. From the epic, to the intimate, everything we do improves life for someone, somewhere. While our competitors talk about what they do, we focus on why we do it.
Our Apprenticeship Program is highly valued within the business and a great pipeline for our future talent. This program ensures you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and experience in your chosen trade or vocational area which will result in a nationally recognised qualification. John Holland is an employer of choice, and we know our success comes from our people, and this includes you!
John Holland supports a variety of trades and qualifications for both new and existing employees who wish to undertake an Apprenticeship, for example:
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- Certificate III in ESI – Power Systems – Rail Traction
- Certificate III in ESI – Power Systems – Distribution Overhead
On your journey with us, you will have the opportunity to meet other like-minded Apprentices and we encourage you to share your experiences along the way. Your determination and enthusiasm to learn will result in your success. You will gain plenty of practical, hands-on experience and our professional team will guide you in the right direction.
John Holland offers diverse career pathways for people who have successfully completed Apprenticeships. We have many employees who began their career as an Apprentice and now lead teams and operations within the organisation. We understand that as you proceed in your chosen vocation, you will begin to develop as either a skilled technical tradesperson that has the desire to stay on the tools or develop management and leadership attributes.
We are proud that the ongoing success of our business means that we can provide you with opportunities for an exciting, long-term career. Our commitment to looking after our employees means that we are dedicated to providing a safe workplace, innovative training, career development opportunities, and a supportive culture.
At John Holland we recognise that you are central to the culture and success of our business – our business truly is “up for the challenge of improving lives.” We pride ourselves on our ability to put our people first, whether it is training, employee engagement, diversity, or job safety. We understand that a healthy workforce means a healthy business. Our commitment to you:
– ensure that we provide you with a safe working environment
– live up to our mission, vision, and values
– provide you with on and off-the-job training opportunities that are aligned with your Training Plan
Supervision & Mentoring
– provide you with the appropriate supervision and mentoring based on the stages of your Apprenticeship
Join us by visiting our Careers page on at johnholland.com.au