CHOSEN AWARD: Longevity
The Longevity Award recognises a tradeswoman who has
practiced her trade/s for many years and positively impacted and supported others throughout her career, in particular women.
In order to qualify as a nominee for the LONGEVITY AWARD your
chosen nominee will have to meet the following criteria:
- Your chosen Tradeswoman has actively practiced her trade/s for at least 10 years.
- Your chosen Tradeswoman has positively impacted others
throughout her career, with continuous efforts to support and inspire others, in particular women.
- You must be able to outline how your chosen Tradeswoman has achieved this.
- The Awards are now open and the closing date for submissions is 27th September 2019.
- All nominees must have a ticket for either the awards night or the full conference.