CHOSEN AWARD: Rising Star
The Raising Star Award, is open to a woman who is in an apprenticeship or who has recently completed their apprenticeship (within two years of completion) and who has shown exceptional ability and teamwork.
In order to qualify as a nominee for the Rising Star award your nominee will need to meet the following criteria:
- A female currently undergoing or has recently completed
their trade apprenticeship - within 2 years of completion.
- Proving inspirational levels of achievement in their field.
- Demonstrates collaborative skills and teamwork.
- Contributing to solving challenges in the work environment.
- Commitment to personal development and progression.
- The Awards are now open and the closing date for submissions is 27th September 2019.
- All nominees must have a ticket for either the awards night or the full conference.